Are you wrapping up when you are hooking up?
A new survey by FS Magazine has revealed some troubling statistics indicating a majority of gay and bisexual men did not use a condom the last time they had sex.
Over 3,100 gay and bisexual men took part in the survey, with questions covering sex, sexual health and relationships.
- 72% of gay men didn’t use condoms the last time they had sex.
- 32% topped without condoms, while 37% didn’t use a condom during bottoming.
- Half of this group said they barebacked with someone their in a longterm relationship with or married to.
- 20% of the anal sex group said they didn’t use a condom with someone they’re dating or regularly having sex with.
- 10% of the men who had bareback sex say they are HIV positive, while 90% of the guys who didn’t use a condom believe they are HIV negative.